Thursday, June 26, 2008

Spiderwick Chronicles

We watched The Spiderwick Chronicles last night. The kids really liked it! We haven't read the books so I really can't compare the two. I am thinking though that I will get them for the kids to read! Has anyone read them and if so do you recommend them? I have to be honest I really didn't get into Harry Potter or Narnia, although I did read Narnia when I was younger and I do remember loving them WAY Back then!! I need to be better about getting my children to read more!

3 comments:

melissa said...

Hmmm. looks like you need a GoodReads account. Check it out..kind of fun. Reviews and everything.

DANIELLE said...

I love this movie!!!!

DeAnna said...

Jenny, you should check out the book on CD from the library and listen to it. It took us one trip to SLC and back to listen to all 5 books.