Friday, October 24, 2008

The tooth fairy made a visit to our house on Sunday night!
Samantha lost her very first tooth!
I would love to tell you that she was excited, calm, and happy!
But I would be lying to you!
Todd and I left for a few minutes to do some
of my visiting teaching,
little did we know that tragedy would strike!
Samantha was watching TV on my bed and came
running out to the boys just a crying!
She had blood on her hand and a small little tooth! She was
crying sooo hard that she made her self sick!
Austin being a great big brother rushed her over to
the toilet and called Grandma Wilding,
luckily it wasn't 911! This is what he said..
"Grandma you better come over right now!"
So Grandma, who heard nothing but a
very upset little girl on the other end of the line,
drops everything and rushes over!
Now you know how us moms and grandmas are.... we are expecting blood and tears
and broken bones or cut open heads! You know what I mean.
Grandma walks in the door only to find out that the bawling was
over a lost tooth! A tooth that didn't even hurt coming out!
It simply just fell out!
Now her come Todd and I! We pull into the drive wondering why
his mom is at our house!
Now I know you know what I was thinking!
"WHAT HAPPENED?"
All of this over one little tooth that the little PRINCESS has lost!
CONGRATS LITTLE ONE
on your first visit from the Tooth Fairy!

5 comments:

trishcook said...

Dear Sam, Don't let them fool you..loosing a tooth can be TRAUMATIC!! Ask Grandpa, I bet he'll tell you Aunt Trish was the biggest boob he'd ever seen everytime I lost a tooth. Can't believe your growing up so fast!! Love you little one!

June said...

Oh MY, what an ordeal. I hope the TOOTH FAIRY was generous. What a cute Story

Love you all.....JUNE

Peggy said...

That's funny. But I can see how it can be quite traumatizing. Congrats, Sam!

Cheryl -N- Kids said...

Congratulations on loosing your
1st tooth Sam. You are a darling little girl and I love you.

melissa said...

Love it, Jennie. Cute story. Hope you are doing well.