Friday, November 7, 2008

Bows Bows Bows!

Ok so I am PROUD to admit that I am just like my mom!
She was always looking for new Ideas and things to sell!!
I have a new project I am working on and I need a business name!
The one I wanted was "It's a Girl Thing" and it has been taken!
So if anyone has any ideas I would be excited to hear them!
Plus if you have any suggestions on bows that I should make that would be great!
Here are a few of what I have already made!
So bring on the suggestions!









11 comments:

Lindy said...

Too Cute!! When can I order some?? I am in dire need of some cute bows.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Very cute. Are you still doing jewelry too?

L and T said...

Jennie's gems

melissa said...

I'll have to think on the name...

How do I get a girl so I can order one??

Hillery said...

Jen, these are so cute! I am always looking for cute headbands for my baby girl!! I really like the pink and brown ones! Ones that are hard to come by are red ones and red and white mixes. How bout
Jenn's Hair'n'Things? I'm not very good at coming up with names, but good luck!!

Fayone said...

Cute bows Jennie. Sorry, no help with a name. You are creative like your mom!
Nonie

123 said...

Super Cute!!

DeAnna said...

Cute bows, I am no help on what is available and not, but some suggestions for a name:
Sugar and Spice
What a girl wants
Woozits and Whatsits

DANIELLE said...

Way way way to cute!!! I love them I agree with melissa

Jill said...

Yes, we should be around Saturday. My mom gave me heads up that you were coming. Jessie would love to play with Samantha!

cute bows!!!

Anonymous said...

They are so cute! Great Job! Are you proud of me. First time I left a comment. I hope you are doing great. Hope to talk soon!