Monday, May 25, 2009

Wheelin' on Sunday

Ahhhh look at the Cute Couple!
Yep FLAT TIRE!!
Jeff and Dad just as the rain was starting
Wade, Todd and Shawn

Don't get your feet wet Todd!!
We got ready Sunday morning and thought we would head out for another
ride before the storms rolled in. Atleast thought we would beat
the storms...We got half way through our ride when it started to sprinkle!
That sprinkle turned into a full blown rain storm. We had two choices ahead of us
we could turn back around and head back the way we came and right into the storm
or we could keep going and head to the main roads but we would have to
cross the bigger part of the creek which was running high and fast!
We chose the later! We got there and two of the girls driving wheelers
didn't want to make the cross by themselves so Todd took
Jeff and one of the other kids across and then came back
to take Samantha,who was crying
"I don't want to go, Its too scary, I don't want to go"
He then brought Shawn and Wade back after they took their wheelers
to get the other two wheelers that were left behind.
Todd turned to me and asked if I could get mine across or if
I wanted him to do it! So being the TUFF girl that I am
I put my feet up on the wheels and took off! I have to admit
it was a tad bit scary but in the same sense it was a BLAST!!
By the time we got back we were all soaked and cold! So we turned the
heat up in the trailer and played a game of Bowling dice.
We had a great weekend. Now if someone would just do my
laundry for me!! Now thats SCARY!!


P.S. Sorry the wheelin pics are very good. Hands were cold and I couldn't
take the pics fast enough!

5 comments:

Cheryl -N- Kids said...

Looks like you all had alot of fun.(but did you learn your lesson about 4 wheelin on a sunday LOL)
glad you all got to go and have fun. we love you all

Jodi said...

Fun, fun, fun! We had a great weekend too, despite the rain!! I unfortunately won't be able to do your laundry for you, even though I'd LOVE to, because I'm up to my neck in it myself!!~

bernie said...

You were certainly more brave than I would be. I would be right there with Samantha! I second Cheryl's comment.....

Jill said...

That top picture REALLY IS SO CUTE!!! Looks like you had a great time.

trishcook said...

What fun! Such a brave woman you are! Glad you enjoyed yourself, despite being rained on alot!!