Saturday, June 27, 2009

Weight Loss

Ok I know that I have said it before but NOW i am doing it!
I am working really hard to lose atleast 25 lbs. I know what you
are all thinking....25 LBS!! But that is the amount that
I have never gottentaken off after having all my kids so it
sounds like a good goal to reach for me!
I am walking everynight for atleast
an hour and its not just a leisure walk. Then I get home and I am
doing 50 crunches, side crunches, leg lifts, push ups, weights for my
arms and then 50 more crunches! I have been at it for a little more
than a week and I have lost 6 lbs!! YEAH!!
Go Jennie..Go Jennie..Go Jennie

11 comments:

trishcook said...

Go Go Go Aunt Jennie...your my inspiration!! Love ya tons!

melissa said...

Go jennie, go jennie...

So, you'll be sporting a bikini at Lava?

Jodi said...

You haven't been calling me...I must of slowed you down too much!!! Good job!!

Amy said...

Go Jennie! Go Jennie!

Fayone said...

Congrats Jennie. Keep it up!

Cheryl -N- Kids said...

Go Jennie,
I wish I was as motivated as you. Oh well maybe one day

Jill said...

you get 'em girl!

Jordyn Eckersley said...

Goooooooo Jennie!!!! im way happy for you and i know you can do it. one of these days i will get my big butt in gear and do it too. lol. keep us posted!!!

123 said...

You go girl!!! I need to follow your example!

Peggy said...

I expect you to be smokin' in that bikini at Lava! Good work! Keep it up!

Unknown said...

Jen, you should call, I have the same goal and am walking up Cherry Creek or Grant Ward everyday! We might as well walk together sometimes. Keep up the good work, it pays off!