Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Cold and the Water!

It may be COLD but when there is WATER.......



How can you NOT go down the BIG WET Slide?
I convinced my friends Mindy and BreAnna to
go down the slide during the kids water day.
IT was a BLAST. And as you can see I was drenched
thanks to my husband and one of the guys on the
fire department! Yes he SPRAYED me
Good with that hose of his!
Todd tackled me and Mindy and threw us
back into the water! As you can see he did
get a little wet! HE better watch out! Next time
it will be him in the water!!!

4 comments:

trishcook said...

Your just a little girl at heart!! I'm glad you had fun and enjoyed the fair!

Jodi said...

Looks like fun! I totally would've went down the slide...I didn't know you all were over there and I guess I was a little bit preoccupied with other things...like not selling baby blankets! Anyway, I have to say, I WOULD NOT have riden the bull...I'm too afraid of breaking my back!!! Good job keeping your bladder in check!

Cheryl -N- Kids said...

3 big kids playing on the slide. Looks like you all had fun. love you.

Fayone said...

Looks like fun. Oh to be young again.