Sunday, February 7, 2010

House in progress


For those of you who have been to my house know that it's STILL
a work in progress......we have doors to hang,
trim to finish, bathrooms to finish, closets to finish etc.
Well this weekend we finally got my pantry shelves done!!
The first two pictures show what I have been putting
my food on for the last 5 yrs. Yes these shelves were
inside the pantry but i didn't get a pic of them before we
pulled them out. Now I have tons more shelving and space
inside my pantry.....now we just need a door...like I said
a house in progress!

6 comments:

Peggy said...

Hey, it's progress! And progress is good. Congrats on the new shelves. They look great.

Cathy said...

Way to go, they look great! I think every house has those projects, I know we do. I will probably have to throw myself down to get them done!

trishcook said...

The shelves look great!! Congratulations on another home improvement project done :) (just remember baby steps, and I don't think homes are ever done...there's always something!) Love ya!

Unknown said...

WHAT!!! you didn't tell me you were getting them done! I am so impressed! great job! I bet that makes feel tons better! I am so proud of you! And lots more room for all those snacks yea! now on to the next project!! they never end!

June said...

Looks great. I love nicely, lined up cans and boxes of food, in a row, like soldiers. And the labels have to be facing front so they can say to you, HERE I AM!

Jodi said...

I'll bet that feels so good! There's nothing better than crossing something off that home improvement to do list!