Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A day of Branding






Todd and the boys got to
go help our friend Dennis brand
his calves this past weekend!
I am not 100% sure that the boys
totally enjoyed the process but they
didn't complain and they worked really hard!
Austin pushed the calves thru and
Jeff got the ear tags ready. Todd got the stinky
job of doing the branding and I think Dennis
gave the calves their shots and put the ear tags on.
Austin is also going to have his first pipe
moving job this year working for Dennis!
Now if I can just convince Austin to save the
money he makes and not spend it all!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

That is fun for the boys,there is nothing Doug likes better that going up to his Dad's farm. Nice pictures!

Peggy said...

Those two make very cute cowboys.

Although branding? I don't think I could ever witness that.