Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sweet Dreams

Its always been said that babies smile
when they are "gasey" when they are just
little but I am sure that there is more to it than that!
We keep catching Zane with these little smiles and
lately they have been getting bigger and bigger
and they seem to be happening more often!
Lastnight he was laying on my lap and he
had this tiny little smile, I can't help but
wonder what he is dreaming about or maybe just
maybe he and my mom are having these little
conversations in his sleep!
All I can say is she hadn't better be
telling him all the little embarassing
stories about me!

8 comments:

trishcook said...

He's smiling because Mom's telling him what a great time he'll have with you as his Mom :) He's so stinkin adorable...we love that little man!

Cathy said...

That picture is priceless! I agree with your friend, he's smilin cause he has such a great Mom!

Goodwin Family said...

cute picture!! He sure is a cute and lucky little guy!!

Jill said...

I think they smile for a reason as well! What a cutie!

bernie said...

I strongly feel that your mother is whispering in his little ear, singing to him and telling him that he has come to the best family in the world. Absolutely the most darling picture!!

Fayone said...

It's funny, as you were speculating why he was smiling, I thought that he was conversing with your mom. Cute boy!

melissa said...

I want to squeeze him!

Cheryl -N- Kids said...

He is so stinking CUTE!! We wish we could cuddle him more often.