Monday, January 24, 2011


My favorite time of night is at about 9:45.
Zane has had his last bottle for the night and 
he loves to cuddle!  He is so peaceful and he will just
lay there in my arms and fall asleep!
He was such a daddy's boy there for about the
first 2 1/2 months.  Daddy was the
only one who could get him to sleep before
1 in the morning.  Slowly and surely we have made it 
to sometime between 9:45 and 10:30!
Austin, Jeff and Sam are such good 
helpers!  All Zane has to do is make a noise and he 
has gotten someones attention!  He is 
the happiest little man, he even wakes up happy!
A year ago I was angry about being prego and I knew
there was no reason for us to be having a baby but now 
I sit here and wonder what in the world would we do
without him!  His little laugh brings so much 
joy to our home!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

I'm so happy you have him too! A blessing straight from Heaven!

Unknown said...

Its amazing what a baby can do to heal your heart!!

Unknown said...

Its amazing what a baby can do to heal your heart!!

melissa said...

he's soooo sweet!