Monday, March 28, 2011


While we were are a baskeball game
over the weekend there were some
little girls that came in and I noticed that
they had a sparkly stuff in their hair..
so of course I had to investigate...
So I sent a txt to Whitnee my friend from
work who also does hair and she informs me that
its heat resistant tinsel.  Now I had over heard one
of the mothers about how much it cost..and
I wasn't about to spend that much money on something
I was sure I could figure out myself! So with my
handy dandy phone I did some searching and sure
enough I found this heat resistant tinsel!
But then silly me remembered that I have an account
at Peerless Beauty suppy!  So I picked up some
of this fun stuff and whala (or how ever you spell that)
Samantha now has purple and silver tinsel in her hair!
This stuff is AWESOME.  For those of you who know
my daughter...she has had a pink stripe in her hair
and has  begggggggged me to do it again! This
is a much funner (that is a word right?)
and non-permanent way of letting her have her
colorful hair!

5 comments:

Goodwin Family said...

How cute! I noticed those in another girls hair in Church Sunday. Brianna would love it!

Peggy said...

How in the heck do you attach it? Looks fun. I saw some in some girl's hair at Christmastime last year.

Oh, and fyi: it's spelled "voila" :)

Cathy said...

Looks great, Sam!!

bernie said...

Very cute!!

Unknown said...

too cute, and way to go, now alli has seen it!!!