Friday, May 13, 2011

Yup that's my kid!



I have to admit that we were NOT
the most reverent family on Sunday!
Usually Zane will only pull this face
a couple of times and then he is done but
Sunday during Sacrament Mtg he did this
for at least 20 minutes straight and we 
were NOT on the back row so you can
only imagine what was going on behind us!
YUP....LOTS and LOTS of laughing...the row
behind us was laughing...people
to the side of us were laughing...and I was
laughing so hard I was crying!
I didn't dare turn him around to face the
Bishop (aka Grandpa Rex) for fear
he would be up there laughing uncontrollably!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yep, it was pretty cute, I got a kick out of him!

trishcook said...

Personality plus is what that kids has!! Love him!

bernie said...

This is why we like to sit by all the families with children during Sacrament Meeting. They are more fun usually than what is really happening!! Love the faces!

Cheryl -N- Kids said...

He has the funniest faces I love it and him.