Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Just a little haircut!


For those of you who know my little girl Sam, she wanted to have hair down to her bottom! But O how she would cry and cry and cry when she had to have it combed. So today I (being tired of the crying and fits) made a Haircut sound like FUN!! (You do what ya gotta do)

I took off 6 inches as you can see, and my o my does her hair feel so much healthier. I hope to take a cute pic of her hair now! O and by the way she is completely HAPPY with her new hair!

7 comments:

trishcook said...

Way to go Sam!! You are a cutie and we sure love ya tons!!

Fayone said...

Cute haircut Sam!

Luv you Nonie

Jessica Potter said...

WOW.. Thats alot of hair. Is that enough to donate to locks of love?

Wildingkids said...

I WISH it was enough but unfortunately no. Her hair was so thin at the bottom.

L and T said...

What gorgeous hair!

bernie said...

Samantha: Aunt Bernie thinks you look so beautiful with your new hair cut! You look so grown up!

Love,
Auntie Bernie

Kimberly said...

Love it! So cute and ready for summer play!! I'm trying so hard to be patient while growing my hair out for the wedding....just 3 more months just 3 more months! LOL