Monday, April 21, 2008

Out with the old.... (at least 20yrs old)
In with the new!
Right in the middle of a load of wash on sunday, my washer decides it's done! I thought it had just gotten off balance! O no, It has decided to completely give up! I guess thats what I get for doing laundry on a sunday, but when you have kids what days DON'T you do Laundry?!
So I searched and Searched, ( for those of you who don't know how little Pocatello is) all 4 possible stores for a new washer! Now you'd think that if a person is looking to buy a washer it's because they need one NOW not in 10 to 15 days! I searched and looked and thought I'd found a new washer, O wait we don't have that one, or that one, O and we don't have that one in STOCK! I Finally found this one! YEAH my Children can have clean clothes!
O and not to mention the discussion with Todd about what kind of washer to get! Thats a story for another day!!

7 comments:

Jessica Potter said...

Big congrats on getting a new washer! Whohoo!

bernie said...

Always on a Sunday!! (Serves you right for doing laundry on a Sunday! As if I have never done that either???!!!???) You will have to let me know how you like the front load washer. I need a new one and have been thinking about getting one.

DANIELLE said...

Well I am jealous mine is going out and I always want one like that so we will see!!

melissa said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE my frontloaders. Congrats.

L and T said...

congrats, now we are all jealous

Fayone said...

Okay, so I am REALLY jealous! I want a new front loader machine! I am so happy for you.

We love you!

Nonie

Fayone said...
This comment has been removed by the author.