Wednesday, July 30, 2008

"Grandma"

This is me and my Grandma Limb!
(my mom's mom)
I love you Grandma!
We love to go to her house and swing in the tree swing, make projects in the work shop, and you never know what kind of treasure you might find at her house! A couple of years ago we were going through her closet being "nosey" and found some old pictures.

Grandma and Grandpa Limb

Aunt June and Mom
Lorraine, mom and June

I think this one is Lorraine, June, Mom and Robert. Grandma has corrected me!!
Boy Weren't you tall Aunt June!?!

5 comments:

Misty said...

Jennie, don't you just love old photographs! You can learn so much from them. Those are really great. I have tons of them from my mom and Granny. Did you just scan them in?

How are you doing? We are all real well here. Just thought I would drop in and say hello.

Jill said...

love the pictures. Do you have the one that was taken of all of us at the temple with grandma? I would love for you to email it to me if you do.

jillmjohnson@msn.com

Peggy said...

Wow. Those are so great. I don't think I've ever seen that one of Grandma and Grandpa. What a cute couple. Thanks for sharing. They are priceless.

melissa said...

Fun photos. Yours turned out so much better than mine with Grandma at the temple. I love seeing those old ones.

Anonymous said...

I'm having a hard time blog-lifting those old ones, can you email them to me, and others of june?
mrsmarchant@hotmail.com
Thanks,
louise