Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Aren't you supposed to catch fish?


We went fishing a little over a week ago and I know that you are supposed to catch FISH! I was walking back from the truck when the ground under me moved, my first thought was "ENOUGH with the GRASSHOPPERS already!!" I am soooo sick of GRASSHOPPERS! But then I realized that they weren't grasshoppers, so I yelled at the boys to come check out what I saw! Now those of you who have boys know very well how it all goes from here! We now have to empty a water bottle for our great CATCH! What a lucky mom I am...."Can we take them home with us? PLEASE Mom!?!" Being of sound mind I instantly say sure! But my husband...imagine that...says No, they'll just die! "WOW that was a close one!" was my only thought!!! Sorry boys, maybe next time! So it was a CATCH and RELEASE kinda day for us!

No comments: