Thursday, August 21, 2008

Back to School

Don't they look good in their new clothes?
I don't know about you but I am full of emotion on the first day of school! I know what your thinking....She must have been a crying mess!! O NO! If I didn't have to work there would be a PARTY! Don't get me wrong, I love my kids and I love having them home and to play and do things with them. But I am a firm believer that all children need a schedule and summer always seems so crazy and there tends to be NO schedule whatsoever! And no matter how hard we try to get one going in the summer we always fail! Bed time is 8:00 and that makes it sooo much easier to get things ready for tomorrow! It's MOM time and I think every mom needs that time to regroup and CLEAN up the Tornado that went through the house!

5 comments:

Peggy said...

I so totally agree with you! I love summer, but it is nice to have a chance to breathe again when school starts. Here's to a great new year!

melissa said...

You, no more fair days? Boy, Downey has let me down. Your kids actually have to go to school?!

melissa said...

What I meant to say was: You mean, no more fair days?

Jill said...

I agree, I wish kids could start school at 6 months old. ha ha

Cheryl -N- Kids said...

Cute kids! My kids were jealous, they wanted to start when their cousins did. Oh well. They are back in now hooray. (The only down side) I have to go back to work now. No more playing for us.