Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend....

We went camping with a few friends over the long weekend! It was alot of fun despite the RAIN the WIND and then some more RAIN and a lot more WIND! Luckily the rain started late Sunday so we got to do enough riding and playing in that it didn't ruin the weekend! My little wheelin buddy!

Sam Loves to go wheelin! She even likes to climb the rocks and the steep hills! No fear for this little one!

I think I was the dirtiest of all of us! My friends husband Shawn loves to create more dust when I am behind him and for some STRANGE reason I always end up behind him!!!
Jeff came running into camp "MOM MOM I caught a fish with my HANDS!" My first thought was ok it must have already been dead! But sure enough it was still alive and yes my SON caught this fish with his hands. He was so excited he could hardly contain himself!

WAY TO GO JEFFERY!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have always thought that people who go camping on the most popular camping weekend are crazy. Especially when there is rain in the forecast! Glad you made it through the bad weather though. And Congrat on the fish, Jeffrey!

Misty said...

Jennie!! Did you cut your hair all off, or is it just pulled up under your hat?? Your family is much braver than ours...camping on Labor Day weekend!! We always wait until after the big weekends to go, but it looks like you all faired well and had fun. Bad weather and all! Hope you are doing good, I miss you girls alot, but it is good to have my family back. :) talk to ya soon :)

melissa said...

Sweet fish!

How fun. You are Bart's "dream girl." I don't even like camping when it is dry!

Whit said...

So hopefully I'm doing this right since I'm still new to the blog stuff. Your hair looks cute cut like that! well you need to e-mail or something with a manual on blogging~k

luvs ya!