Thursday, June 10, 2010

My pipe movers






The boys took on a job this summer
moving pipe for our friend Dennis.
I think that this is the second day and so
far not toooo much complaining! I gotta tell ya
though this is not easy work and they seem to
be doing pretty good! Todd is helping them since
this is their first time and I'm not sure who comes
home dirtier him or the boys!!
Thank heavens for grandma's washer and clothes line!!
They have BIG plans for the $$$ they earn!
(Little do they know they have savings accounts
that can't wait to see deposits!)
Between baseball, sheep, moving pipe and 4-H,
oh and Todd cutting hay at nights our
Summer is jam packed! We will be lucky to
ever make it out of Downey for anything!

3 comments:

trishcook said...

And the muscles they'll have by the end of the summer:) But...they have to take a break and come visit their favorite aunt for a week :) Love you boys!!

Jodi said...

We saw them out there the other day - way to go boys!

Hope you have a great summer! I think we're the only people I know who don't have a jam packed summer and I'm looking forward to it!!

Cathy said...

That is great! You and Todd are great examples. Moving pipe is hard work, but the rewards and lessons learned will be so worth it!