Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Little braids and alot of patience!




I decided to put Sam's hair in braids tonight
and usually that means just two braids. But
I figured she would be riding the wheeler to
grandma's house a lot this week to help feed
and her hair always ends up in snarls which
leads to lots of crying when brushed!!! So
I decided to try doing lots of little braids!
(I know what your thinking...
how often do I wash her hair? well
every other night unless she gets reallly dirty
or plays in the sprinklers)
Not bad for my first attempt. They aren't in
straight rows by any means but hey it will
do the job!
(yet again...cell pics...not the best)

8 comments:

trishcook said...

So cute...Samantha you are a doll and we love you tons! Way to go Mom spending all that time braiding little tiny braids. Your awesome! Love ya!

Jodi said...

Perfect summer hair! Kudos on the patience part mom!

Peggy said...

Cute hair, Sam! (Are your fingers aching, Jennie?)

Goodwin Family said...

Cute Cute!!

Cathy said...

I love it, when I do lots of braids it stays for a while, great for the summer!

melissa said...

my mom used to do this for me too! perfect for girl's camp.

Unknown said...

good job!! she looks cute! I am impressed she sat still for you! and that you sat still for it too!

Wildingkids said...

I didn't even have to get up to pee!