Monday, July 5, 2010








Ok I know I said we had a "relaxing" weekend
but when you have 3 horses, 3 cows and 2 sheep
you gotta feed em somehow right?
So Todd cut hay on Wednesday night and
Saturday morning he and the boys baled it and then
they hauled it. Sam got to drive the wheeler
around the field for them to pick up the bales!
Im not sure how much help the boys really were
as you can see in some of these pics they still had a
hard time bucking them up in the trailer! But they did try!!
Sam was so excited to just to be driving the wheeler!
I think we ended up with over a hundred bales.
Hopefully we will get a second crop! I little rain would
probably help even if I don't like the rain!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Love your pictures!

June said...

Life on a farm. It's great. I think you need a few chickens. Sam could take care of them. The eggs would be great. I love the pictures. Keep them coming

trishcook said...

Boy those boys work hard. They will be so strong, as well as handsome. Love you tons handsome boys...and patient mom :) Love ya!