Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ice Cold Coke!

So i will admit it....I am truly addicted!
This is one of the MANY things I need
 to give up!  For about 8 months before I got 
pregnant with Zane I was getting in to shape and for
about 4 of those months 
I was running 5 miles...yes count em
5 miles!  I had given up yummy Ice Cold Coke!
I was eating healthy and I was starting to look 
pretty darn good! Now here I am 6 months after
baby and I can't even run 1 mile =(
I will do this!!! I will be running 5 miles by summer!
So this will be my last week of Coke and Bad foods!!
I CAN DO THIS!!!
starting Sunday its ON...No more bad stuff! 
Im counting on everyone to cheer me on!

8 comments:

trishcook said...

You can do it.....I know you can!!! You'll be my inspiration for after our baby comes!!! Way to go!

Goodwin Family said...

Good luck! I know you can do it! :)

Amy said...

You can do it! Enjoy those yummy ice cold cokes for the next 3 days!

Peggy said...

You can do it! Whenever you are tempted just think about how it is eroding the inside of your stomach. :)

Cheryl -N- Kids said...

I know that you can do it you are strong.

Jodi said...

You will do it!

melissa said...

Well of course you are running in the Beaver 5k with us this summer. So kiss that coke goodbye!

Wildingkids said...

Its official....Ive had my last coke!! Mmmmm Texas Road House to top it off! Let the running and the dieting begin!!!