Sunday, April 3, 2011

Popcorn....How Ive missed you!



We prefer to have homemade popcorn
over the microwave!  We have been out of 
popcorn oil for about a month now and 
CAL Ranch in Pocatello has been out of it!
So I decided enough was enough...or maybe
I was just going thru withdraws..So I called
 the CAL Ranch in Logan and she assured me that
they had PLENTY...So I called my friend Jennae and 
we got in the car and drove to Logan on saturday!
When we got there I expected to see PLENTY of 
it.....I found ONE!  Yep just ONE....and Its MINE! 
I am happy to report that I am no longer going thru
withdraws and I will NEVER let the popcorn oil
be 3/4 gone without stocking up!
Its safer for everyone that way! =)
Plus I had to borrow Jennae's BIG popper once
and Im sure she Is GLAD I got oil again!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

We prefer pan popped too! We just use regular canola oil so Jonah can have some too!

Unknown said...

looks so yummy, of course I always prefer carmel corn! but that looks so good!