Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Photog blog

So Ive been scared to death to post this because
I am still learning and trying to get better at
photography but getting better means have people 
comment and make suggestions...right? So 
here it goes.  A couple of weeks ago I created
 this blog to get my photography business
going since I have been doing several shoots over
 the last month.   But I was to scared to let anyone
know i had created it! SOOOO this is me 
trying not to be scared!  Please leave comments for 
me so I can continue to get better!! 
p.s...I know most of you have already seen
most of these photo's on FB...sorry!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Jenni, you do a great job. Excited for you!!!!

Jodi said...

Your photo blog is great! I love it and I'm sure you will be super busy! I'm not on FB so I'm happy to see the pictures and I think they all look amazing!