Wednesday, May 14, 2008

BAD MOM!

Ok so the boys are a little upset with me and think that I love Sam the most and that all I do is post her pictures! Now to set the record straight, they don't let me take their picture near as much as she does. So to try and be a better mom I will try to sneak some pictures of them tomorrow and get them posted!! But here's just a little update on them:

Austin is very busy with baseball practice, his first game is next week. He is soo excited to be one of the pitchers!! He is ready for summer to say the least, he reminds me every morning how many days are left, 5,4,3,2,1. He also just started reading the Harry Potter books and really seems to be getting into them. I didn't think I would ever make a reader out of him!

Jeffery on the other hand doesn't get to play baseball because there wasn't enough interest with the boys his age, which I don't understand, I thought all boys loved to play sports!! So I'm looking for suggestions for something special just for him!! Jeff loves school and gets straight "A's"! But he is also ready for summer. I'm hoping that the high school will have a golf class this summer for him, he wanted to last year but it got canceled!! Golf just might be his thing! Although Jeff is a fast runner. Next time you see him ask him for a race!

2 comments:

trishcook said...

We'd love to see more pictures of those cute boys...but I have witnessed the "I don't want my picture taken" moments.. Do some posing handsome boys!

Jordyn Eckersley said...

um. . . good boy? what? no no no SHE is a GIRL! lol. but its okay. thanks for the comment. and i think i have found a good combination of backgrounds that im gonna let it stay that way for a bit. :-) well good luck with your "secret snap-shots" of the boys tomorrow and over the weekend. i will see you tomorrow hun.