Sunday, May 18, 2008

Take what you can get!


I have decided after trying and trying to get my boys to pose that sometimes its just better to take what you can get!! I took these pictures the first weekend in May when Dad was up visiting us for Grandparents day. The kids think its great to ride the tricycle across my back porch! One of these days they are going to get going to fast and not be able to stop and they are going to go right over the edge!! Mom will be laughing and they will be crying! Then I will kiss them better and tell them not to do it anymore. Do you think they will listen?

2 comments:

melissa said...

Hey Jenny, we're heading up your way this weekend. Maybe we'll run into you in Idaho! I'd love to see your house...love the porch.

bernie said...

What handsome young men you have! I hope they never grow old like me and continue to have that little spark of mischievousness in them.

Love,

Auntie