Tuesday, May 13, 2008

EXTREME WEIGHT LOSS NEEDED!

Ok, so I've had a slight issue with gaining weight lately! It seems like the pounds just keep packing themselves on!! Soo I think it's time to get serious (that means I have to stop eating M&M's at work)! So the big question is how to start? Diet programs are yucky, slim fast is only good half frozen, starving is not an option and pills are expensive! Some people say that putting an item of clothing that you REALLY want to wear but can't fit in to on your wall or in plain sight really helps, but does it really? I know that exercise is a must but lately I just haven't had the "get up and go" I need. Any and ALL suggestions, recipes and ideas are GREATLY needed! Not to mention all kinds of encouragement! I need to know what works! Not to mention by the way that summer is just around the corner and I am no where near ready for a swimming suit, which Samantha thinks is our summer attire especially since we like soooo close to 2 outdoor pools! Doesn't that remind you of a song....Its bitsy tiny.........If you don't know the rest of that song I'm extremely disappointed!!

2 comments:

melissa said...

My very very favortie thing this year has been "The biggest looser" workout videos. Love 'em. They're sure to shape you up in no time. And, the newer ones can be done in 30 minutes flat. The biggest thing I've noticed is how much they tone the 'ol thighs. Must be all those squats.

Plus, who doesn't love Bob?

Misty said...

So, having a "Biggest Loser" here at work would be an awesome idea, and fun as well. Just a little friendly competition between us girls. Sounds fun, when do we want to start? Let's talk tomorrow a little more about it. C-ya tomorrow!!