Thursday, January 29, 2009

Proud to call you Sister!

This is my sister-in-law Janet! Isn't she pretty!
I just want her to know that I love having her as a sister and a friend! If you ever want to be told something you just ask her and believe me show won't lie to ya!

I love that she comes to my house just to hang out.
Ok so maybe she actually comes to get me to make cookies for her husband! But that's ok!

For the last couple of years she and I have
gotten up during the way early hours (not gonna tell you how early) on Black Friday to go shopping! Yes we are crazy, but atleast we are CRAZY together!


It is soo nice to have someone who you can laugh with
and cry with!


Janet and I became good friends right from the
beginning and I am proud to call her my sister!

I love you Janet!

1 comment:

DeAnna said...

Once again you have me green with envy, but I want you to know she learned everything (with exception of anything to do with horses) she knows from me. I would love to stop by your house just to visit. Heaven knows I need someone to rave to. It just isn't the same moaning to someone that isn't family. They are often too sympathetic believe it or not. Family spares no feelings and tells you like it is.

By the way once again I got up on Black Friday at 3:00 and went to the store by lonesome. 1 truely is the loneliest number. Take care of my little sis.