Saturday, January 31, 2009

This weeks project!

It was time to dust off the sewing maching
and make something fun.
So I bought this fun fabric and made some way cute headbands!
Sam Loves them because they don't hurt her head AND they stay
in her hair. Im sure you mom's hear it from your girls,
"The little claws on the headbands hurt my head" or
"It's tooo tight it squishes my head!"
Yep, thats what I got ALL of the time! So I made these!
I even wore mine to work and you wouldn't believe the number
of people who loved them. I even sold 3!

5 comments:

trishcook said...

Way to go!! They are adorable, hopefully someday Miriam will keep them in her hair :)

melissa said...

At this rate you'll need a few booths at the fair this summer..

Way cute. My neighbor loved the bow I gave her daughter at Chrismtas time.

DeAnna said...

You are so talented. Too bad I don't have any girls;(

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you found some hot pink thread! Those look great! Good job!

Peggy said...

Very cute! Where do you buy your fabric? Did you ever find the bra parts you wanted? Where did you sell them? You have such a great business sense.