Wednesday, January 14, 2009

WHY ME!


It all started out with a simple little cold.
I got all stuffed up, started sneezing and then what do you know
I'm freezing and then I'm hot!
O no I didn't, ok so maybe I did! (Throw up)!
Don't feel good so ya stay home from work!
Ok so I finally give and run over to the clinic.
Now you know what Im going to say next.
"Its just a little virus that ACTS like the FLU!!"
That's what they tell me!
"There's nothing we can give you!
Just keep doing what your doing and it will last about a week!"
I know we all give in and pay the $20.00 co-pay
just for them to tell you
NOTHING!!!
So I think I'm just about to be on the mend
but guess what decides to show up!!
You got it! A little case of CONJUNCTIVITIS!!
HOW did THAT Happen!
I am a faithful hand washer, my kids don't have it!
O they forget to tell you that all that congestion in
your SINUSES can cause it!!!
But first I quiz my kids,
Have you been washing your hands at school?
Do any of your friends have "pink eye"?
ARE YOU WASHING YOUR HANDS?
So then its a quick apology to my kids!
I'm SORRY! PLEASE forgive me!
http://www.puffs.com/en_US/index.shtml
This is a fun little web page about Puffs Tissues!
My best friend for the last 7 days!

6 comments:

Peggy said...

Oooh. That's not fun! I hope you're feeling better soon (and that your kids don't get it too)!

trishcook said...

Poor thing...not a fun way to start off the year!! Hope you feel better soon! Love ya!

Jill said...

Oh man! I am so sorry! It sucks being sick!

DeAnna said...

I had pink eye in December. Nasty stuff. You don't really appreciate the eye glued shut scenario until it is your eyes. None of my kids got it though.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jennie! Wow! You're blog is very happening! You're a professional. You'll have to give me some tips! I had to quit facebook after just a week because it was just too much for me. I think I'll like blogging better!

Kimberly said...

Are you feeling better yet!?