Sunday, February 22, 2009

Music anyone?

Several months ago I decided that we needed a little
music in our family so Iwent on KSL.com and
found a small used violin. We also had Chris's old
guitar restrung and I got a nice Keyboard for Christmas.
Austin and Todd are working with the guitar and
Jeff is trying out the piano.He would rather be doing the
drums but dad said no! Me on the other hand am trying to
do piano and the violin at the same time!
So I once again had to visit the internet for another violin!
I will post pics of the boys later!
Samantha has been taking violin lessons for a little over a
month and she can play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and
Mary Had a Little lamb. She is catching on quickly!
She is good at quickly fixing her fingers when
the note doesn't sound right.
Believe it or not we actually haven't had a lot of screaching!
Or atleast as much as I thought we would have!

6 comments:

trishcook said...

What a cutie...Way to go Samantha! So glad your setting a great example for my kids!! Love ya all!

Jill said...

I want Jessie to take violin lessons so bad! So proud of her!

DeAnna said...

Yea, how fun.

Jodi said...

Good job guys!! Music has been a huge blessing in our home!

Fayone said...

Good for you and your family. I played the violin when I was in 5th grade and my siblings hated it.

Cheryl -N- Kids said...

Way to go Sam. You are such a beautiful girl. I know if you work hard you will be great. We love you.