Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I have been soo lazy lately about downloading my pictures because my computer is having personal problems!!! I don't understand why machinary has to be soo difficult sometimes!
So you don't get pics with this post! Sorry :(

Life has been kindof crazy this last two weeks!

Trisha and the kiddo's came and stayed with us for a week! We had high hopes of accomplishing tons of things! I took the funniest picture of Kolbie! (I promise to download and post them this week!) He found Samantha's cd player and Austins Disney mixmax and he was sitting around listening to them when he suddenly was sound asleep! It was the cutest thing! Trisha really should invest in a mixmax for him! He'd take naps everyday with it!!!! Miriam on the other hand is busy busy busy! We had babies everywhere! They both loved to be outside on the trampoline! Trisha and I did get some sewing done, bracelets and watch bands made, and we accomplished having dinner over everynight before BEDTIME!

The boys started baseball practice and so we have been spending 2 or 3 nights a week at the park! Austin is pitching and doing awesome at it. John who is one of the coaches calls Jeff Jeter, he is awesome at batting!! Our first game is on the 6th of May! Go Yankees! (Thats our team)!

Samantha also had a birthday during all of this! She got a shiney new bike and of course clothes clothes clothes! I will post pics of those too!! I can't believe my baby is 7!

Todd purchased this nice book about paper airplanes........just imagine 10 airplanes flying around my house at the same time!!! Im such a lucky girl! He now sits at church and tries to remember how to make them! One of these days ones going to go flying up to the bishop!


Then theres me! I Just keep us all where we are supposed to be going!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Sounds like you've been having fun! I don't have to try very hard to imagine paper airplanes flying through the house - Dan makes them with the girls to entertain them! I try to sneak and throw them away every chance I get!!! Otherwise, we'd be up to our necks with paper airplanes! Maybe him and Todd could fly them back and forth during Elders Quorum. It must be a man thing!!! We're sad we had to miss Sam's birthday get together! Things have been super crazy for us too!! Will life ever slow down? I know the answer is YES! but at that time we will be wearing diapers again and won't be able to enjoy ourselves! HA! HA!