Sunday, April 19, 2009

What a Woman Wants!

We got together with my mom's side of the family
and went to the South Towne Expo Center
to the What A Woman Wants expo!
Its was fun to visit and laugh with my
Aunt June, Jill, Peggy, My sister Trisha,
Melissa, and Kim.
And of course finishing the day off
with Good FOOD is a MUST!
This was definitely a much needed day!
Thanks ladies for such a fun afternoon!
Let's not wait soo long between girls day out adventures!

(P.S. I blog lifted this pic of Peggy's cause I love the writing)
(Plus I was too lazy to download my pics from the day!)

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Jennie - it looks like you had a great time! I'm glad you got to get away - you deserve it. By the way - What does a woman want???

Peggy said...

Thanks for coming all the way down. It was good to see you!

Cheryl -N- Kids said...

Looks like you all had fun. I am glad that you were able to come down and enjoy it.