Sunday, March 22, 2009

Consider yourselves Yelled at!

OK FaMilY members I would just like ya'll to know how sad I am to not see updates on your blogs! I live two hours away (I realize that it's my choice to live here) and I don't get to be as involved in your lives as I would like to be! So this is my form of being involved!! I miss seeing ya'll and visiting with you and holding your little ones! I LoVe to see you here on your blogs! I love to read your stories about what you have been up to! Facebook is fun but it's just not enough! So I am here to BEG! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update your blogs! Share your stories and your lives with me! I miss all of you and wish that I could come to all of your homes when we are down but that just isn't physically possible!
I LOVE YOU ALL!
(Please don't be mAd at mE!)

6 comments:

Peggy said...

You're cute.

Jodi said...

Jennie - I feel the same way about Dan's family!! They want me to be on facebook but I didn't like it and think blogging is so much easier and less time consuming! Maybe I should do a yelling session on my blog too!!! Let me know if you get results!!

trishcook said...

Way to tell us what you think!! It's not only for you..speaking on my behalf, I live in the same state and really love keeping up with family through blogs. Life is busy..we all are!!! But it's still nice to catch up with wonderful family members and take a peak into their lives. (I have also decided I don't like facebook..it's not nearly as fun or informative as blogging!!) Love ya tons!

Barbara said...

My sister-in-law is Erin Eskelson, she married Kelly's brother Chris. I'm not sure why she has you on her blog list. But I'm glad! Didn't she live up the street from you growing up?

Are you still coaching at the High School? What is Todd doing? If I remember right last I heard he did inspecting?? I could be way off!
Good to hear from you, it has been a very long time.

Jill said...

Are you yelling at me?

Peggy said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like facebook.