Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spring....





















As you all know I have been complaining about Photo Shop and how I just don't get it!
So I called up a friend of mine who I thought had Photo Shop but she actually uses a
different program called Jasc! She so KINDLY taught me a few things with her program
that hopefully I will be able to implement into Photo Shop! It still took me all night just
to do this! Which I know she would have done it in a matter of minutes! I am definitely
one of those people who learns by watching and doing! I may not learn the first time but I
will eventually get it!

THANKS Ashley!
(p.s. I hope you don't mind getting a million phone calls begging for help!)

4 comments:

trishcook said...

FUN!! And my sentiments exactly! (You'll have to teach me when I come up in a couple of weeks!!) Love you all!

Bruce said...

What pretty little girl!

Peggy said...

Before long you'll be doing all kinds of fun creative stuff. Just stick with it! You'll get it!

The Inflatable Couch said...

You know Jennie I don't think you have to learn by seeing. When your TCD clears up you will be sharp as a tac and will be able to learn quickly and efficiently!!!!